Friday, March 7, 2014

LeBron James recent headlines

Hey Swishers! I blogged about the recent All-Star weekend last time click here if you want to read it! Anyway today's post is about the recent headlines surrounding LeBron James. Before we get started I want to say that I am not a LeBron bandwagon or a hater, LeBron is just a player to me like everyone else in the NBA. Moving on, there have been a couple of headlines regarding LeBron recently.

61 points
LeBron scored 61 points against the Charlotte Bobcats on Monday. There has been a lot of hype around this game and LeBron's performance. Well if there is anything impressing about this is the fact that it came on a Monday. I do not see why everyone is so impressed by this performance to be honest. It was against the CHARLOTTE BOBCATS, that have been an awful team for the past several years. Not only that, but LeBron, and I hate to say it, but he ball hogged the entire game. As a guy that watches a lot of basketball, this does not rank anywhere special in his best played games or best played games ever. I hope that people can see the truth to this game and see that it really was not anything special. I will say that if he scored 61 against the Thunder then it would have been impressive, but for now it is just a regular game for me.

The Mask
LeBron broke his nose a while ago and now people have been giving him a lot of credit where credit is not due simply because he is wearing a mask. The mask is just there for safety to make sure he does re-break his nose or suffer a worse injury. People are treating it as if he is playing 20 times better than he already is. It may sound that I am hating on LeBron, but I am not, I am just trying to say if you think that playing with a mask makes him so much better, please stop thinking that, it makes almost no sense.

Free Agency
There has been a lot of speculation as to what Lebron is going to do once the season is over. Is he going to stay in Miami or move on to another team? I think the first thing to recognize is that the Miami Heat are going to do EVERYTHING in their power to try and keep LeBron, but in the end it is ultimately up to him. I am not sure what teams he would really like to go to, other than stay in Miami or go back to Cleveland. On the Cleveland topic I'm not sure if he is going to want to go back to Cleveland. However I think it all comes down to the playoffs and Dwayne Wade. Dwayne Wade is coming to the end of his career or at least is getting there with all the knee injuries and he really is one of the key factors to the Miami Heat. I also think if they can not get to the finals this year, LeBron has a huge reason to say he wants to leave. LeBron has always been about championships and rings and he wants to be on a team where he can get that.

However that's all I have to say. I want to thank you for coming and please feel free to leave some feedback on anything it really helps!. Thanks swishes and remember Keep on Swishing!

Also, I have a good friend who has a blog about cars that deserves some more viewers so go check him out here!


1 comment:

  1. I really admire the effort that you put into your blogs, you are very opinionated and it shows through, nice job, class act, keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete