Friday, March 28, 2014

Lamarcus Aldridge, Pacers, and Jason Kidd

Hey Swishers! Sorry it's been a week since I have posted. Well I'm back and today's topic is about the returning of Portland Trail Blazers Lamarcus Aldridge, the current struggles of the Indiana Pacers, and Jason Kidd's first year as a coach, as I review it. I know these may not be the most interesting topics, but as of now there is not much happening in the NBA right now. So this time we are dealing with more smaller topics

Lamarcus Aldridge
Lamarcus Aldridge returned to the court last night and helped the Portland Trail Blazers to another win against the Atlanta Hawks. This is great news for the Trail Blazers as playoff time comes around. Aldridge scored 25 points and grabbed 16 rebounds and truly showed that he was ready to come back and is ready to play well. I think this will carry over to the playoffs and the west should watch out for the trail blazers because as teams begin to cool down, the blazers are coming and they're ready for the blazers.
Indiana Pacers
The Indiana Pacers have been one of the teams that are cooling down as the playoffs are coming. They recently beat the Heat, which was a huge win for them, but before that they were struggling, and they were bad. I don't know where to put the blame on. As Paul George recently stated they aren't having fun playin with each other. The recent trade must have messed with their stride and chemistry because now they have now leader without the experienced Danny Granger. The heat game showed a new leader was rising and that was Paul George, he led the Pacers to a great win, and he has to do this more frequently to keep the Pacers in the playoff run. I think the Pacers will be fine and there is nothing to worry, they will be ready for the playoffs and I'm sure of that.
Jason Kidd 
This topic is something that I am not very familiar with so I'm just going to give some input on it. This year Jason Kidd, who retired last year, took over control of the Brooklyn Nets. The trade for Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett had the Nets believing they were going to have a great chance for a playoff run. Well this year was just awful for them. I don't think the blame is mostly on Kidd, I think some it goes to him, but the team has looked awful. I think it was ridiculous that he would just retire and come back as a coach. I don't think this year meant much, I think if they keep him and he fails next year then there's a problem but I'm sure that won't happen. 
Alright thanks everyone for coming and I'll see you next time but until then Keep on Swishing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment